Corona Travel Guidelines
We look forward to meeting you
We continuously update the Corona-related travel guidelines for your journey to Namibia. If you have questions, please call us here in Namibia via phone from 8:00–12:00 am at German fixed-network costs: +49 5252 269 28 58
All information (unless stated otherwise) as from November 2021
Last update: 2021/11/26
Prior to Departure:
Due to the latest developments and decisions made by the governments of the UK, Israel and other countries, we cannot provide helpful information for your travel planning at the moment. The regulations differ a lot. Please visit your Federal Foreign Office for secure information regarding a holiday in Namibia!
In addition, please make sure to visit the Trusted Travel website (https://africacdc.org/trusted-travel/) to get information about the entry and exit of countries of Southern Africa! Please note that only Covid tests from institutes authorized by Trusted Travel Africa will be accepted for entry!
ON ARRIVAL IN NAMIBIA
- Temperature check – if showing symptoms or the temperature is above 38 C after several attempts – quarantine between 7 to 10 days in a lodge that has been government approved near Windhoek
- You have to submit a mobile phone number to be available in case of a Corona matter.
- Direct transfer to Kambaku Lodge conducted by a member of our team
During your stay at Kambaku
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres between guests, who are not travelling together, must be adhered to.
- In case of illness during your stay, there is a Corona station available at Mediclinic Otjiwarongo (90 km from Kambaku). If intensive care is needed, the following private hospitals in Windhoek have relevant medical stations: Mediclinic, Roman Catholic-, Rhino Park- und Lady Pahomba Hospital.
RETURN FROM A HIGH RISK COUNTRY/ ARRIVAL IN your country of origin
Depending on your country of origin, different regulations and quarantine rules apply.
Please refer to your government’s website for current information!