Jobs & Internships
Job vacancies at Kambaku
Thank you very much for your interest in Kambaku.
Please note that due to the current Corona situation Kambaku is not considering any applications other than the vacancies posted below.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY TO JOB OFFERS DISPLAYED BELOW.
Thanks a lot
Yours Kambaku team
You are a motivated, business-minded entrepreneur with SPA qualifications to develop and run our in-house SPA with treating predominantly European guests.
You are resilient and able to communicate with guests of our four-star-rated Lodge. As warmhearted person you are highly-motivated to give your best for your clients well-being. You are reliable and open for a stay in the remote areas of Namibia's bush savannah.
- iTEC Diploma in Spa Therapy Level 3 or equivalent, focusing on massage therapies
- min. of 5 yrs relevant national or 3 yrs international, professional experience
- record of having run business previously
- customer focused and service orientated personality
- Fluent in English
- yoga knowledge / qualifications beneficial
More information will be shared with promising applicants in a personal interview.
Horse Riding & Wildlife Guide
You are a hard working horse and nature lover and an experienced rider who wants to guide outrides through a private game reserve. You are resilient and able to communicate with people from diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
- Guiding groups on horseback giving explanations about the animals and plants in English and German (if possible)
- Preparing and accompanying special riding activities for guests (e.g. bush breakfasts, sundowners, accompanying overnight stays in the Bush Camp)
- Looking after guests before and after the activities, e.g. conversations at the lodge, at dinner-time, at the bar or fireplace
- Taking responsibility of the horse safari business, e.g. preparation work for safari rides like grooming and tacking up the horses
- Supporting Kambaku's Horse & Stable Management in taking care of our horses as well as taking care of the equipment
- At least 1 year of professional horse riding guiding experience, apprenticeship in horse riding, stable manager or similar experience. Certificates in guiding, instructing and training of horses and riders, riding instructor license advantageous.
- Languages: English fluently, basic skills in German and French would be ideal
- Driving license ideal
This position is only available to Namibian citizens, Namibian work permit holders or permanent residents.