Jobs & Internships
Job vacancies at Kambaku
Thank you very much for your interest in Kambaku.
Please note that due to the current Corona situation Kambaku is not considering any applications other than the vacancies posted below.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY TO JOB OFFERS DISPLAYED BELOW.
Thanks a lot
Yours Kambaku team
You are a motivated, qualified SPA therapist who wants to offer SPA products to guests at our 4* star lodge.
You are resilient and able to communicate. As warmhearted person you are highly-motivated to give your best for your clients well-being. You are reliable and open for a stay in the remote areas of Namibia's bush savannah.
- Recognised qualification as SPA therapist with focus on massages
- At least 3 years’ prior relevant work experience
- Customer focussed and service-orientated personality
- Willing and able to live on-site in a remote nature reserve
- Fluent in English
- yoga knowledge / qualifications beneficial
More information will be shared with promising applicants in a personal interview.
Trainee Riding & Field Guide
2 years vocational training
We are for athletic and resilient people (female/ male) who want to pursue a career as horse riding and wildlife guides. As committed trainee (female or male) you should love being in nature and able to communicate well with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Work and Training (Vocational Training Course)
- FGASA Apprentice Field Guide training in theoretical & practical classes
- Training to become riding guide
- Working in daily operations of stable and safari business
Alongside the working part, you will receive field guide training via our Kambaku Wildlife College from qualified FGASA members and lessons in horse riding and care from our qualified horse-riding instructor.
- Matric qualification and fluent in English
- Willing to learn and engage long-term
- Must be self-motivated to study, people and service orientated
- Willing and able to live in nature reserve
- Prior horse riding experience desirable
This position is only available to Namibian citizens and permanent residence permit holders.